Monday, March 30, 2009

OLD POSTS: la lang minsan masarap balikan ang nakaraan

unlike my sister..there were no rose to keep me company..no petals to make me feel good whenever i look at it..all i have is myself..wallowing in pain..sitting in darkness.. i wanna lat you go..i can..i know..but within hours that i've decided..i always turn back and beg you to take me again..it has always been like that..

i am so sick of all that you're saying that i just wanna trun away and leave..yet miles from you i cannot breath..the love that i have for you is the very thing that's killing me..

the woman i am to you..is the woman i hated the most..i became the worst me ever since you came into my life..am i blaming you? no,,all that i am to you is because of all the stupid decisions i mado for you..did you ever apprciated it all..all i ever got are words that scars even my innermost soul..

i have loved you so much..but you have loved me so less..you're idea of love is never what i dreamed about..i have been loved many times..i hurt lots of them..but they never resorted this low just to get even with me..

maybe this is my own personal karma..my private hell..this is where i put myself..i hope from this day forth..the wounds you've inflicted..the scars you've caused..will forever be erased from my mind..memories,,moments .. i hope i can also forget "YOU"

No comments: