Monday, March 30, 2009

agony of it ALL

we had it all set..had it all ironed out,,then this woman came from nowhere and started blurting out things,,at first i was confused,,hurt and utterly disappointed..

i got mad and hurled back hurtfull words that would compensate to the pain i felt,,i lashed it all to him..

humbly and meekly he asked for a second chance ,, a chance to prove that time and time again,,its me whom he will choose..

and no matter what those fleet of wannabees will forever be just toys..

i am so mad,,right there and then i ended up everything between us,,

with a heavy heart ..i know this would all come to an end.

but then he came,,all the way from lingayen where he also worked.tired,,in pain and so worried about me.he barge in like someone who's life depended on me.. hugged me and kissed me..

i knew he chose me..

never again will i listen to someone else's voice cause at the end of the day it all depends on the love and trust we have for each other..

he never gave me up..why should i??

No comments: